Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for an after-school snack.....POPCORN!!!!! i had 6 pairs of eyes watching me when i was popping it (Kody was busy playing w/ his new squeaky).....then, since i had sooooo much popcorn:)rolleyes:) i figured the dogs could have some, too....

there's 7 here.....

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
for an after-school snack.....POPCORN!!!!! i had 6 pairs of eyes watching me when i was popping it (Kody was busy playing w/ his new squeaky).....then, since i had sooooo much popcorn:)rolleyes:) i figured the dogs could have some, too....

there's 7 here.....
that is so funny!!!!! i love it. healthy and funny! how cute they all are!!!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
When I have popcorn at night, the dogs wait very patiently and I give them each a small handful. They love it. Sometimes Mort is in the mood and will eat some. All my dogs have eaten popcorn.

Your kids were having more fun with it than mine do. I like when you threw more in the air...and I think you could have cooled the entire house with their tails! :D

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i pop popcorn more for the fur-kids than i do for myself....they definitely get the lions share of it:D.....but, i know it's one thing they can have as a snack that isn't going to hurt them and will get them thru that in between time of feedings.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts