Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...

Wally was sleeping on my lap, just dozing off and then suddenly...He sits up and just goes to town licking my chest, neck, face, chin...I swear he was trying to take off my shirt so he can keep licking :eek:

I don't swing that way, Wally LOL

What's that about?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Ummm....you might want to get your annual checkup....sounds like he spotted something and got worried about you.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm....

He just started this recently too. Literally, the last few days. It's got me thinking now.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I didn't mean to cause any worry...it just popped into my head because I'm so trusting of my own dogs. If they won't drink the water when I know they're thirsty then, somethings wrong. Recently, my dog turned up his nose at his favorite treats...turned out they were contaminated by mice.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heh yeah, I know what you're getting at.

I notice the same things - Wally suddenly drinking less, water needs changing or something is in it. He doesn't turn up food often but if he's slow about eating it, I know he's not feeling 100%. Sure enough, he was about to puke soon after resting. Got him outside for some fresh air and so he could do what he needed to and come in when he's settled.

I think he might be trying to tell me something because it's just that specific part of my body.

I don't know if he's sensing an on-coming summer cold or maybe I gave myself a paper cut or something. Maybe it's a bug bite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts