Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems that everytime I reply to a thread, it ends up getting rated. It seems that I'm using an auto rating, however, the box to "rate this thread" is always unchecked (I look at it every time and it's always unchecked).

It's not a big thing, just kind of freaky. It's like I'm haunted or something.

Oh, and is there a way I can see any past ratings I've given so I can see if this is actually happening or if it's a browser problem on my end, etc?

Edit: It just happened to this thread! It happened when I made a reply - it got automerged (as it should), but the thread suddenly has 5-stars now.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It seems that everytime I reply to a thread, it ends up getting rated. It seems that I'm using an auto rating, however, the box to "rate this thread" is always unchecked (I look at it every time and it's always unchecked).

It's not a big thing, just kind of freaky. It's like I'm haunted or something.

Oh, and is there a way I can see any past ratings I've given so I can see if this is actually happening or if it's a browser problem on my end, etc?

Edit: It just happened to this thread! It happened when I made a reply - it got automerged (as it should), but the thread suddenly has 5-stars now.
LOL I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago...but I've since decided to not care. I guess every thread we post in deserves 5 stars and the forum knows it ;)

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago...but I've since decided to not care. I guess every thread we post in deserves 5 stars and the forum knows it ;)
I guess I better start picking and choosing what I reply to more carefully. After all, that thread is going to get 5 stars LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts