Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
For Cupcake, I got Black Widow: "Your dog is athletic, independent, and may have a few tricks up her sleeve to get an extra treat or seven from you, darling."

For Donut, I got Iron Man: "Your dog is a confident canine who isn't afraid to strut his stuff."

I guess they are somewhat accurate. Cupcake more so than Donut, but he's still a puppy so it's hard to gauge his personality. (More timid/nervous than Iron Man would be haha!)

Semi-related sidenote: Sas, do you still have those Stick/log photos of Squash? (I think you or someone else made it like a comic?)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Thor: Your dog is usually calm and collected, but has been known to flash a little crazy if the situation calls for it.

I did have a little trouble with the cat question sense his reaction to strange vs known vs individual cats varies heavily.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Ryker got Iron Man
Gypsy got Wonder Woman

·
Registered
411 Posts
Taco got Thor: Your dog is usually calm and collected, but has been known to flash a little crazy if the situation calls for it.

Lola got Black Widow: Your dog is athletic, independent, and may have a few tricks up her sleeve to get an extra treat or seven from you, darling.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Gypsy got Hulk. Haha. No.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts