Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we sneeze or yawn Hamish looks at us with utter disdain / horror :nono:. I just wondered what you did that offended your dogs?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Gunther used to get mad when we blew raspberries at him, but I think he got over it since we used to tease him with it so much. Still, almost any noise you can make by blowing drives him crazy. Once my friend played a clarinet, and he went wild and was barking at it. But he would do the same thing if you blew through a straw or over a bottle. Oh, and whoopee cushions make him mad too. haha he has no sense of humor.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When other dogs bark at her, Molly seems to look at them like, "why the heck are you yelling at me??" LOL!
Oh yes, forgot that one - Hamish usually ignores other dogs but sometimes if they bark to get his attention he just stares at them then struts away.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Currently, being brushed or blow dried. I wanted a fru fru dog that I could brush and put bows in her hair and she's all tomboy. :doh:

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
When other dogs bark at her, Molly seems to look at them like, "why the heck are you yelling at me??" LOL!
Kabota is definitely offended by other dogs barking at him.

Muggsy used to give me the most disturbed look anytime I changed clothes in front of him.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Aleu gets mad when I ask her to do anything for anything. If I do 'Sit' I get blessed out for it. How dare I.
She knows her left from right, so I have a lot of fun with that. After a while of mixing and matching 'gimme your left/right' she stops and just looks at me like 'Are you finished yet, simpleton?'

Diesel is highly offended at air being blown. He doesn't care if it's in his face, or being down to get a stray hair out of your face or just straight up in the air for no reason.
Splashing also gets him mad. You don't have to splash him, just splash in general. Drives him nuts.
He also hates jackets and will follow me around the entire time I'm wearing one, holding onto the sleeve, pulling, trying to rip it off of me. I guess to him they just seem unnatural.

He's also highly offended by the presence of younger, male dogs. He can't stand them. An older male, sure okay, automatically got his respect. Younger? It's on.
He definitely can't stand to have me pay attention to anyone else, be them dog or human. If I'm standing in the yard or on my porch and I'm trying to talk to someone or another dog, he loses it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts