Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Zach. I just got my first puppy. I purchased him when he was 8 weeks old and he is now 3 months old. The people we got him from told us it was a Beagle Pointer mix, but they weren't positive because the mother was a stray. I would just like to hear some opinions on what he might be. His name is Rambo.

·
Banned
964 Posts
Hi, I'm Zach. I just got my first puppy. I purchased him when he was 8 weeks old and he is now 3 months old. The people we got him from told us it was a Beagle Pointer mix, but they weren't positive because the mother was a stray. I would just like to hear some opinions on what he might be. His name is Rambo.
Uh ohh...It kinda looks like a Rottie..:rockon:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Colouring seems wrong for either Beagle or Pointer. Size of the feet indicates he could be a larger dog. Probably still too young to see how he will turn out and the photo is not really clear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah color wise he definitely resembles a Rottie, but he has a pretty long snout for his size. He was one out of like 7 in a litter and some looked much more beagle-like than him.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't know exactly, but she does resemble my families' first dog Anne. She was a beagle/cocker spaniel mix. She had huge paws as a puppy and everyone thought she was going to be huge, but she never grew beyond regular beagle size. And of course people would ALWAYS ask us if she was a rottweiler puppy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts