Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at an auto shop and the thing I look forward to most everyday is the Senora.

She comes in a little red van and right in front of you cooks up the BEST mexican food....period. its like something right out of a movie...

today its pork in green salsa with frijoles and Spanish rice, fresh hot tortillas and Stewart's cream soda....yum yum yum...

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
"what is the very BEST thing about your work?"

Being my own boss, and making my own hours.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I get cool toys every now and then. Like a 17 inch touch screen computer a client was getting rid of the other day. I'm so going to put a wireless usb dongle on it and plug it in in my kitchen while I cook.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I work at a pet supplies store so seeing everyone's animals is the best! :D Seeing all the puppies is a great cure for me wanting one...I get the play time without the work! Haha.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
My very first job. Loved every work day.

PB
I don't. Meet far too many idiots, and work with a few extreme idiots. But I love the store's animals, and get very happy when they get good homes. I especially love working with the reptiles.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Free food for me, cheap food for my family (and it's good), flexible hours, and I work with my best friend...I'm a waitress...people usually think it's a crap job, but there are many many things I love about it.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I work for my father.
It's the best thing and also the worst thing.
Best thing because, I can work whenever I want basically (because I have my own key I can come in after everyone else has left) and I'm always welcome to bring in one of the dogs... my dad loves having the dogs come visit him and my mom.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I have lots of things . . . I can take my dogs to work with me for free; being around dogs all day and getting paid for it; my boss is very nice; i get 40 hours every week and don't have to fight for hours like I did when I worked in retail. (I work in a dog daycare)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
One of the greatest pleasures with my job is -
Every now and then as I'm walking through the halls I'll suddenly feel little arms wrapped around my legs and hear a little voice saying "I love you so much Ms. Jihad." :p I work at an elementary Montessori school. What can be better than that?

Jihad
and the pound puupy crew.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I work at a school for children with developmental disabilities in a classroom designed for children with Autism. My job is very difficult and stressful. But the VERY best thing about my job is the kids. I taught my 12 year old student with severe Autism to write his name this school year...very best feeling in the world. :D

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I am a tutor for 3rd graders, which has its pro's and cons. Most of these kids are horrible, and say a lot of bad words, and do a lot of bad things. But I actually like being around kids and the kids like me a lot, which makes things easier.

The thing I like the most, is I get paid to do, well..nothing. Most of the time "my kids" go to robotics, or spanish, or cooking, so I go and walk around, play with reptiles, check up on them, or go and help the gym teacher, which means I get to play basketball, tennis, football, etc...

So it's great :D

This summer I'm going to try and cut it as a "starving artist" and just draw :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts