Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The funniest mx I have ever seen was a rottie mixed with a basset hound. He had a huge head, was built and had coloring and markngs just like a rottie but long ears and little stumpy legs !!! His name was Oscar lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
At the vet's somebody's female Chihuahua got out with a male Great Dane, and they were bringing in the puppies for their first check up. The puppies were about the size of Chihuahuas, but they all looked like Danes. I'm not sure if it was more funny or horrifying, I'm not sure how the female survived breeding let alone labor. :p It sure was strange though.

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
My mom's Shar Pei mix had several litters but the weirdest was with a Dachshund mix... Every puppy in that litter looked completely different, and the one we kept for a while before rehoming her was essentially a black Dachshund with loose skin. We also occasionally come across grown pups from this litter in our area, and one of those dogs had the body of a standard Dachshund and a Shar Pei head.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I'm a fan of whatever weirdness Smalls is. She's likely a Lab/Beagle, but she looks like a Lab and a Dachshund had a really awkward baby. Any time any one meets her they say they had no idea how short and long she actually is.

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
I've been wondering what Smalls looks like... She is adorable! Yay for awkward mutts lol Is there also a Smalls fanclub?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a fan of whatever weirdness Smalls is. She's likely a Lab/Beagle, but she looks like a Lab and a Dachshund had a really awkward baby. Any time any one meets her they say they had no idea how short and long she actually is.

She is adorable , I can just seeing her pulling that sled !

·
Registered
55 Posts
We are seeing a lot of Chugs or Pugwawas (kids like that name better...lol) around here.
Chihuahua/Pug
Everyone different and all a little odd looking to my eye.

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
I saw an ad in the paper for Springer/Pug mix pups. I want to see one! Weirdest mix I've ever SEEN was a Mini Schnauzer/Sheltie mix pup. Very ugly! But a sweet sweet dog.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have the pleasure of living with this:

Lol.
Gorgeous face you want to have lots of slobbery kisses!
One of our good doggie friends is a Basset x Border Collie. Amazing looking - pretty much all white with fluffy collie coat, blue eyes and short legged, long eared and big feet. And lucky owner as he listens more like a BC than a Basset...

·
Registered
332 Posts
When I was a kid my neighbor had a Basset Hound/German Shepherd mix. I have no idea which parent was which, but he had the long, squat Basset body and the knock knees, but the coat and markings of a German Shepherd, almost perfect markings, he had one floppy ear and one erect ear. He looked like those mashup pictures of what would celebrities kids look like if so and so mated with so and so.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Pit Bull X Poodle ...met the dog on a walk..ugliest dog I ever saw lol, looked like a Pittie, but had a poodle coat lol

minpin X beagle has to be my fav... she looked exactly like a puggle, exept she was red with tan points!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My favorite foster, that I was this [] close to keeping. Love my Watson <3

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I've been wondering what Smalls looks like... She is adorable! Yay for awkward mutts lol Is there also a Smalls fanclub?
I believe she has a considerable following, but only by those who don't have to live with her.

She is adorable , I can just seeing her pulling that sled !
She's like a giant mutant wiener, so it would please me GREATLY if she led a team. :D

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I saw a pitbull (am staff I assume) mixed with doxie. It's entire body was doxie, slightly more broad and muscled, but it had the pit head! Like someone just stuck a pit head on a doxie.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My Georgia Peaches is an Italian greyhound Chihuahua mix. She has the head and size of a Chihuahua and the body if an Italian Greyhound. I think she is adorable.

It's not the best picture, but it'll give you an idea

1 - 20 of 23 Posts