Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in adopting this dog from a reputable adoption agency near me. They claim she is Welsh Corgi Mix... but I am skeptical. The only Welsh Corgi Mixes that she even slightly resembles are the Cojacks (Jack Russell/Corgi). What do you think?

PS. All I know about her is she is young (probably under a year), small, likes to ride in cars, loves chewing, gets along well with children, dogs, and cats, and she is a cuddler.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Not sure about the Corgi part (her legs are really long) but I can see some JRT in her. I'm one that I like to know but if it can't be figured out, I just say a mix and be done with it. I love them all anyway...the more different the better! Good luck and congrats for rescuing. They all so need a home. ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
not really corgi...it does have white feet (corgis have to have white feet)---bu nothing else really reasebles a corgi. is it long like at welsh corgi...if anything it would be a cardigan...but i see a JRT and mybe italian grey hound because it looks skinny and longleggged!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I see smooth Fox Terrier there. Just with a longer tail. :)

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
My mom's friend has a dog that I would peg as an Italian Greyhound/Lab mix....but she SWEARS the dog's mother was a Corgi (she got the pup from her next-door neighbor)! So you never know......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts