Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is our supposedly Border Collie puppy puppy. She was sold to us as a Border collie but doesn’t look like one. She is 4 and a half months. We were thinking maybe an Aussie mix, possibly with pitbull, German Shepherd or Belgian Malinios, but with a bit of Border collie.
300AC27F-1916-48AD-BDD5-60C6DE622EF3.jpeg CE1CAF9F-F264-4B87-A816-0122BD301204.jpeg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, this is our supposedly Border Collie puppy puppy. She was sold to us as a Border collie but doesn’t look like one. She is 4 and a half months. We were thinking maybe an Aussie mix, possibly with pitbull, German Shepherd or Belgian Malinios, but with a bit of Border collie.
View attachment 264828 View attachment 264829
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHE IS OR WHETHER YOUR DOG LOOKS LIKE HER.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
You don't have to yell.

Looks like a smooth coated Border Collie to me, or possibly a Koolie. Did she not come with registration papers?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I would believe border collie mix but I'd bet money there is no malinois. Here is my Dutch shepherd (the same as a Mal but different breed standard for color), and my mixed breed pup who everyone thinks is a malinois mix. She is DNA confirmed not to have mal in her either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts