Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like many of you I rescued Thunderlips here from the Shelter. He was going to be put down :( Beside SharPei , we have no idea what he is.

He is very sweet & is a people dog. Very Gentle with my kids and super patient. Kind of lazy. Will play for a few minutes at a time but prefers to sleep on someones feet.

He is about 65lbs and two years old.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
Well, I definitely see Shar-Pei. And maybe. . .Lab? His tail looks Lab-ish.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
He is very sweet like I've heard Labs can be. I haven't had many pups to compare him to. Also friendly but protective. Will get between strangers & my kids. Not in an aggressive way just in a roadblock kind of stance.

I don't know how he got red lined at the shelter. He really is the sweetest dog I've ever met. My son is Asperger's and this dog has done wonders for him. When ever he has a meltdown the dog will lay by him & lick his face. As you can see in one of the pics where they both fell asleep mid tantrum :) He really has been a blessing.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Shar Pei for certain ..aside from that, it gets tougher to tell. I'd be very confident considering him a Shar Pei X. Lab is always a good guess too, but its harder to be certain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts