What breed and age? And do you have any past & present pics for comparison...?Hello:
Any help or guidance would be really appreciated! I have seen a number of vets and specialists and trying to determine what is causing Coopie's Exercise Intolerance. Prior to about a month ago, he had unlimited energy and could run miles a day. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
CONTENTS BELOW: * Symptom Summary * Historical Issues * Current Diet * Tests Performed * Observations * Vet Clinical Summary - 6 days ago*
1. Exercise Intolerance (NOT lethargy) - presented May 20.
2. Tense abdomen.
3. Chronic intermittent diarrhea.
4. High water consumption - 6 to 8 cups/day.
5. Bowel movement straining - intermittent.
6. Reduced appetite - still eats everything. Presented sometime in May.
7. Pacing or inability to get comfortable since birth. ? Could be because bored, medium sized apartment. Moves around during sleeping.
8. Chews on rear paws occasionally - mostly right side.
9. Flatulency & Burping - After eating - presented ~May 27th .
10. Eye buggers - daily since birth.
11. Some anxiety.
1. Clostridium Difficile - Treated 2x.
2. Umbilical Hernia - Vet evaluated in December as OK.
3. Anxiety. (Car, dog park)
4. Food sensitivity. (On Limited Ingredient Sensitive Stomach Food)
Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Dry Dog Food - Beef & Brown Rice - 3 CUPs per day
1. Echocardiogram: normal heart, no arrhythmia or murmurs.
2. TFAST: No pleural effusion, no pericardal effusion, no overt cardiac chamber enlargement, normal contractility.
3. Bloodwork - ANTECH: Normal - EXCEPT (1) Lymphocytes= High, 4674 (Range: 690-4500) & (2) PrecisionPSL= Low, 18 (Range: 24-140)
4. Heart Xray: 1 vet said enlarged heart, 2 others said normal.
OBSERVATIONS - Associated with diseases etc.
1. Normal breaths per minute.
2. Normal gum color.
3. Neck and head normal during exercise - not down or not straining upward.
4. No problem laying on sides after exercise.
5. No heart murmur or arrhythmia.
6. No weight change.
7. No potbelly.
8. No blood in stools, urine etc.
9. No dermatological issues.
VET CLINICAL SUMMARY - 6 days ago
1. Body condition score-: 4/9
2. CRT-: <2 sec
3. weight-: 20.4 kg
4. hydration-: <5% dehydrated
5. EENT-: - no oculonasal discharge, no oral lesions. clear OU, clean AU
6. Lymph Nodes-: WNL
7. Lungs-: clear, eupneic, synchronous breathing pattern, no crackles or wheezes heard.
8. Heart-: no murmur, regular rhythm, strong synchronous femoral pulses
9. Abdomen-: tense painful, no distinct masses or foreign bodies palpated.
10. Musculoskeletal-: strongly ambulatory x 4, no joint swelling appreciated. No pain on rotation, flexion or
11. extension. No cervical or spinal pain.
12. Neurologic-: BAR mentation appropriate, no cranial nerve deficits found. Normal CPs, vol motor, pain,
13. withdraw X 4 limbs. Normal reflexes.
14. Integument-: No wounds found. normal haircoat and skin.
15. Urogenital-: nonpainful urinary bladder. no discharge noted
16. Rectal Exam-: not done
18. Echo by Cardio- normal heart- no arrthymia seen
19. blood glucose- 107 g/dl
EDIT: OK, just noticed breed & age is in the title, my bad...