Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
*woot* got the Kong Zoom Groom today. Works great...Tried it out on dogs at work LOL. Relized that my sister has the furmanator after I saw it, so I'll just use her's

I'll also look more into clicker training, thanks a lot everyone!

Corteo, I already have gates....With ferrets you need lots of them...Well I bought lots, but I don't use then other than on the bathrooms, moms room, kitchen est.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks pretty good to me. Just to prove it I showed the pictures to my sister and she looked at the one that had all your stuff and said "Jesus Christ!"
(Please if you are religious don't get offended by that!) I say get him a pet ID tag too.:)

~Laura!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LOL thats the reaction I get when ever someone sees it... My co-worker whos a vet tech keeps telling me I should send the picture into pet stores

And that is what happens when I have to much time to plan...*blush*

ID tag is coming as soon as I find somewhere I like...They closed down the pet store (thank god, PJ's) that I would get mine from, so I need to find a nice one like it now :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
There's really no need to physically punish a dog for moving out of place. I suggest checking out the Training Levels information here to learn more: http://www.dragonflyllama.com
Thank you so much for the links. While I still stay with my original training thoughts, you have helped me greatly. Thank you for taking the time, to educate me.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts