Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're asking for something doggo related for whatever holiday you may celebrate (or if you already celebrated, what did you ask for), tell us below! Also, if you got/are getting your dog/s something, what did you get?

I dropped some hints about wanting an Embark DNA Test and a jacket for my dog from Voyager's Canine Apparel, although I don't think I'll be getting either. A girl can dream lol.

I also got my dogs and my aunts dog lickimats and new kongs. Grace got a bed a few weeks ago as an early present. The girls are getting L.L.Bean collars.

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Cute! I wrapped a chew in a part of an egg carton and wrapped some gift paper around it, so Brae has a project on Xmas morning.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I want an indoor water fountain that will recirculate my pups drinking water. I won't be getting one for Christmas but will look for an affordable model in the next few months. I'd also some sort of cheap, confidence-building agility course. Maybe start with a few "weave" cones, a kid's expandable tunnel, a low walk-plank and maybe a puppy-size teeter board.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got Nova a saddlebag backpack so she can carry her own water. Odin is getting a new collar, since he’s still in his puppy collar. They both got new beds.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
All I want for Bella is her two front legs
her two front legs
her two front legs
:biggrin1:
Since that won't happen - unless she's part starfish - all we want for Christmas is for Bella to remain healthy and happy for more years to come. <3
.....and maybe a stair-lift.

·
Registered
146 Posts
All I want for Bella is her two front legs
her two front legs
her two front legs
:biggrin1:
Since that won't happen - unless she's part starfish - all we want for Christmas is for Bella to remain healthy and happy for more years to come. <3
.....and maybe a stair-lift.
Have you looked into a front-wheel cart for Bella? I found a site that makes them for about $100: https://eddieswheels.com/p/17/Front-Wheel-Carts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Went to a dog show and came home with Christmas toys for the dogs. Random comment here and they are getting lickimats, should be nice for the ground stuff. I wrapped 2 large dried lung fillets in paper with lots and lots of tape and they are getting beef ribs for dinner.

And a nice dinner theater tonight and on Christmas. We've been on a trip and making big pots of good stuff so not much dinner theater for the past couple weeks. We get nagged to go cook something.

I decluttered too. The random discs Max and Sassy loved but the littles aren't interested in and a large tennis ball were discovered. Posted for free and they were gone in the hour. So technically more out than in but there are still too many dog toys.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went to a dog show and came home with Christmas toys for the dogs. Random comment here and they are getting lickimats, should be nice for the ground stuff. I wrapped 2 large dried lung fillets in paper with lots and lots of tape and they are getting beef ribs for dinner.

And a nice dinner theater tonight and on Christmas. We've been on a trip and making big pots of good stuff so not much dinner theater for the past couple weeks. We get nagged to go cook something.

I decluttered too. The random discs Max and Sassy loved but the littles aren't interested in and a large tennis ball were discovered. Posted for free and they were gone in the hour. So technically more out than in but there are still too many dog toys.
I love the lickimats for ground raw. I've been mixing ground raw beef, sardines, and a spoonful of greek yogurt and smearing it on the lickimat, then freezing it. My dogs figured it out way too quickly and without freezing it only took them 1-2 minutes to finish. Pop it in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, and it takes them about 20 minutes to finish. And does a great job of flossing their front teeth and scraping tartar, too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Both our girls are getting big Benebones. I'm hoping they last awhile because they are both industrial strength chewers.
I asked for new tennis shoes 'cause I keep wearing them out walking the dogs!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I asked for an ifetch, the standard size one that launches normal tennis balls. My bf surprised me with one a few days ago! Brandy LOVES it. She's already anticipating when the ball is about to launch. Now I just gotta teach her to put the ball in herself :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
You mean other than a puppy? (Not that I'd want a puppy from my family. It would end up being a cheap craigslist or rescue dog without health clearances or titles on its parents. And they would expect me to keep it even though I won't have room for pet only dogs once I move out.)

I really want a kangaroo show leash from Sexy Beast or https://www.facebook.com/stunningshowleads/ and another courtyard xpen from Precision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts