Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure whether to put this in the general forum or picture forum.

Question - found these pictures tonight that I took of Snuggles (when she was a newborn). I only have these pictures of the mom. Don't know where dad was. In fact they were not sure which of their dogs got the mom pregnant. The mom was small. Just looks big in the picture. To get an idea of the size, when we brought her home at six weeks, she could fit in a shirt pocket.

What kind of dog do you think the mom was? They said Snuggles was a combo of Yorky, Llapsa and Pekineesew. They were just guessing though.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
for a Yorkie/Lhasa/Peke Snuggles has an awfully short coat....i alway thought she was a Chi mix or something....mom looks like she could have some Yorkie in her but i really don't see either Peke or Lhasa....i thought she looked like maybe Yorkie/Shih Tzu (if i didn't see Snuggles w/ shorter coat)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We keep Snuggles hair cut short. Tried to grow it but it got shaggy looking. In the signature picture it looks bushy around her neck but we got it down so it doesn't look like a lion's mane. LOL

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
We keep Snuggles hair cut short. Tried to grow it but it got shaggy looking. In the signature picture it looks bushy around her neck but we got it down so it doesn't look like a lion's mane. LOL
ok, knowing that i agree w/ HnH that i can see the Peke in her face....maybe she's Peke, Yorkie and Shih Tzu (rather than the Lhasa, which is bigger than the Shih Tzu w/ a longer muzzle)....when you think in terms of coat it can throw your whole thinking of breeds off (which ones look "alike" w/ the longer/short coats)....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts