Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my little buddy, Jude, 2 months ago from the pound. He was a stray, so they just referred to him as a mix. He has so many various patterns and colors in him it's obvious he has a few different breeds in him. His boxy head and underbite make me think part pit bull or boxer as well as the mostly brindle pattern. His paws look almost like a healer or something. He is very, very strong, fast and athletic. They estimated him to be about a year old and he was about 33 pounds when I got him. He has beefed up and gotten much stockier he is now about 40 pounds, but hasn't grown much in height or length. Here are a few pics of him:

Attachments

·
Registered
943 Posts
Wow he's gorgeous and very interesting looking for sure! You're right he's probably mixed with a few different breeds but I dunno perhaps a boxer/pitt or amstaff mix? Not sure where those giant pointy ears are coming from, though. I did a quick google search and a husky/pit bull mix came up that he looks very similar too, I dunno though sorry not much help! lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow he's gorgeous and very interesting looking for sure! You're right he's probably mixed with a few different breeds but I dunno perhaps a boxer/pitt or amstaff mix? Not sure where those giant pointy ears are coming from, though. I did a quick google search and a husky/pit bull mix came up that he looks very similar too, I dunno though sorry not much help! lol
Thanks! And also, thanks for the reply. I like to hear what people think he has in him. Some other breeds I have hear people say are Great Dane as well as German Shepherd. His small size and weight are what make me think it can't be one of the larger breeds like a Mastiff or Great Dane, but who knows. I saw the husky/pitbull mix on google that resembled him as well. It's funny to imagine what all he may have in him. I always wonder what his life was like before he was taken to the pound as a stray. He was only there for a week and I adopted him.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I LOVE his ears! He looks like you stuck a full grown Shepherd's ears on a brindle pit bull.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well nobody does 'crazy ears' like GSD's do, so shepherd X amstaff or pit would be my guess:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts