Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I took it. I picked herding but wasn't sure on it. I don't train to compete/compete in herding. They do real herding does that count? Most seemed to be sport or competition related questions and not real work so I wasn't sure.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I didn't see competitive napping on the list. And does tracking include sniffing out a jar of peanut butter from 100 paces? Poca is very good at both of those things.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I said other. I do pet therapy with both my dogs and my daughter shows in Jr. Showmanship.
We only did the herding test and passed, have not done anything else with it so I didn't include that

·
Registered
395 Posts
My dream is to do agility... not necessarily for competition, but just for plain old fun. Of course, that's slightly difficult when you don't have a course, but maybe someday I'll get around to building one.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My dream is to do agility... not necessarily for competition, but just for plain old fun. Of course, that's slightly difficult when you don't have a course, but maybe someday I'll get around to building one.
Is there not a kennel club in your area that trains agility? They are a great resource to make the sport fun and enjoyable for you and your dog, even if you don't compete! Plus they have al the equipment there for you to use!

I hope it's okay but I clicked on ones I plan on doing as well as am doing with my dogs. Some things I can't do due to weather and some it's too soon to train. (gotta get the basics down)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts