Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Nova has grown out of her collar and really needs a new one, but I want one that compliments her. I just cant figure out what color that is... You will find pictures of her on her photo thread to get and idea. Someone said pink and purple would look good on her but I dont think so, it may look nice against her fur but I dont think it really would compliment her blue eyes. So please give me suggestions of the perfect color! I will be getting her collar tomorrow so I need to know what color to get. Thanks!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Hmm, royal blue if you're talking about a one color collar. A blue that is a bit darker than her eye color would really make them stand out.

Or tie-die :) My dog Eva has a similar coat color and here's how it looks on her:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Freyja wears neon pink harness and collar, I think it goes well with her parti-blue eye. I have made and bought blue collars for her in the past and she looks good in those too but people do tend to assume she is male. Not that gender confusion by the public is a good reason to choose or not choose a collar color, just something I wanted to mention.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Does she have anything color coded already? Like for ours we have everything by color- Collars, leashes, bowls. All one color per dog. The colors are the same as in my signature. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah kinda. She has a blue leash and blue food bowl and blue and brown bed, different shades of blue though. One of her leashes is purple. I think I will go with a blue collar, maybe one that has a couple different shades of blue, or black and blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts