1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
If you upload the photos to an off-site image hosting service (I use Imgur, but there's a bunch to chose from), you can use the url (should end in .jpg, .jpeg, or .png for most, I think?) for the image from those sites to link it here. There's an 'insert image' icon on the toolbar when you're writing a post here that'll automatically give you the correct BBCode, and you just put the url between the two sets of brackets. I hope that makes sense!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, thank you, unfortunately that is what I did and it did not work, I don't know what else to do. I see I am not allowed to post the links as external links

·
Registered
11,279 Posts
Hmm, let me test something

:wave: Would love any guesses as to what breeds my new puppy has! He is 3 months old. One of the photos shows him with one of his litter mates. I am having a hard time getting the photos to show up and I cant post links to them so please let me know how to do it thank you

You have to right click on the image and select Copy Image Address and then put that between the IMG tags.

·
Registered
11,279 Posts
Hmm, no idea what is going wrong on your posting pics. Can you post the link to the image you are trying to share above?

Your other ones work fine for me when I go the url from your first post, right click and copy image address....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Shell, they are all showing up fine for me with your advice. Can you refresh? You should be able to see them in the original post now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I see Rottweiler in your pup (coloring, ears, area above eyes, and paws). I can't tell what else he could be mixed with though.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
How big is he? Going strictly off the pictures, with nothing for scale, I'd say Doberman Pinscher x German Shepherd Dog, with maybe a dash of something else in the tri-colored pup?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I would say Doberman by the colouring and long nose. Beautiful dog! His feet look huge :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts