Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
He sort of looks like he has some pit bull in him, but in that last pic I really see some Boxer. And something about his coat makes me want to say there's some German Shepherd in him. He's very mixed, that's for sure.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I agree with the Pit Bull/Boxer mix for sure. I am trying to figure out the little curl at the end of the tail though and the markings remind me of beagle or collie as well as Pit Bull/Boxer.

·
Registered
673 Posts
For the record, an undocked Boxer tail can be pretty curly:

But his coloring does suggest something else in there...he looks like an agouti or a shaded sable. Dunno what might have given him that, though. Maybe some one more educated will pass by and correct me. :)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
For the record, an undocked Boxer tail can be pretty curly:

But his coloring does suggest something else in there...he looks like an agouti or a shaded sable. Dunno what might have given him that, though. Maybe some one more educated will pass by and correct me. :)
That's neat! I have never known a Boxer with a tail. I learned something new today!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
That would be the pittie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts