Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...so about a month or so ago I got a puppy from someone who rescued a litter from a neighbor who was not treating them right...though they had no idea what breed it may be... any ideas?

Sleeping on the couch...about 6-8 weeks old, the day we got him

Again, the day we got him

About a 12 days ago

About 10 days ago

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
I see Ambull and/or Pibble (Pit Bull). There's a Bullie breed in there somewhere!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Yeah, but those are ticked- quite common in APBTs and VEYR common in ABs. 'edge of the ear' ticking on dog mostly free of ticking like that is actually more common with high white piebalds (bulldogs, etc) than with breeds which have a lot of ticking and spotting like Dals, ACDs, GSPs.

Dal spotting is related to ticking, but it's not the same. Dal mixes typically have all-over ticking with some spots mixed in.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
How much does he weigh?....he looks really big:D

hard to tell when they are so young...and from those pictures.......could be a Dane mix....could be a pit mix

He is very cute !!:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We'll love him no matter what he is...just curious as to what others though because all things mentioned here crossed my mind.

He'd be between 12 and 13 weeks old now, he's about 14 inches as the withers and weighs between 20 and 25 pounds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts