Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f you give a quick description of yourself, the person has to say what breed you are!

I would be a soft, huge dog, who is unaware of how big I am. I would shed A LOT. I would be hyperactive, and would need a lot of exercise. I would like certain people, and be very wary of strangers. I would also be scared easily!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
f you give a quick description of yourself, the person has to say what breed you are!

I would be a soft, huge dog, who is unaware of how big I am. I would shed A LOT. I would be hyperactive, and would need a lot of exercise. I would like certain people, and be very wary of strangers. I would also be scared easily!
I love this idea, I'm going to say tibetan mastiff

I would be a large sized kinda relaxed dog that would shed a LOT, I would only like my person and no one else but would be tolerant if trained right. I would love all other dogs and be very biddable. I would not start a fight but I would fight back unless called off

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Hmmm...

What breed gets along with a few 'friends' well, but doesn't enjoy strangers or overly obnoxious play behaviors, sheds like crazy and would most often rather be left alone than be social?

An Akita, maybe?

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Hmmm...

What breed gets along with a few 'friends' well, but doesn't enjoy strangers or overly obnoxious play behaviors, sheds like crazy and would most often rather be left alone than be social?

An Akita, maybe?
Yea I would buy that :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts