Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! About a month ago I found a puppy behind my apartment buildings dumpster. He was extremely bloated (yet emaciated), dehydrated, and dirty. I rushed him to the animal ER and (after trying to find his owner), became his new adopted father.

I've named him Félix José Esteban [insert my last name] and he's the most beautiful creature to grace this planet!

JUST FOR CURIOSITY's SAKE, I would like to know what breed(s) you internet folks think he may be. I think there are heavy chihuahua influences, and perhaps some distant corgi relatives (these ears)!

Let me know what you think (pics via the link)! Thanks!

https://www.instagram.com/pawsandanarchy/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I actually need to make another post, because his quick goes all the way to the tip of his nails (in a lot of them). I've cut what I can and have very judiciously filed the rest. But I am unsure how to proceed--I forgot to ask the vet when we got shots (mostly because I was such a baby about him getting jabbed).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.