Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Image062.jpg

Image035.jpg
This is my puppy. I bought him from a grandma several months ago but i forgot to ask what breed of dog he was. So please anybody tells me what breed of dog is this? Thanks for the answer

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Thats the hard part......I would say with that tail its possible its some kind of Spitz breed but I really have no idea....it might become apparent as the puppy grows but he also could be a mix of a mix.....with more then just 2 breeds......Where did he come from?....did you see the parents?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats the hard part......I would say with that tail its possible its some kind of Spitz breed but I really have no idea....it might become apparent as the puppy grows but he also could be a mix of a mix.....with more then just 2 breeds......Where did he come from?....did you see the parents?
I actually from Malaysia but in here, many Chinese regularly imported puppies from Australia or other countries. I bought my puppy from a Chinese in April 2008. He already grown up now and quite big if compared to another dog in my home. I currently don't have the latest pic of him. But surely, i'll upload the newest very soon and hope u can identify his breed. Thanks for ur time answering my question...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can anybody tell me this breed of dog? I thought it would be better to ask in this thread than starting another.

We found her roaming around the streets of Akron, Ohio on Monday night. She was cold and looking for a warm place to sleep so we took her in. She is super sweet, but not house trained or anything. I am thinking she is ~4-6 months old. I have called around to the agencies but I don't think anybody is going to claim her so I guess me and my roommates will take care of her at least for the time being (we are in college, so we are already busy enough). I put pictures of her below, please let me know what you think. I was thinking maybe a pit/boxer and German Shepard mix. What do you guys think? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Can anybody tell me this breed of dog? I thought it would be better to ask in this thread than starting another.

We found her roaming around the streets of Akron, Ohio on Monday night. She was cold and looking for a warm place to sleep so we took her in. She is super sweet, but not house trained or anything. I am thinking she is ~4-6 months old. I have called around to the agencies but I don't think anybody is going to claim her so I guess me and my roommates will take care of her at least for the time being (we are in college, so we are already busy enough). I put pictures of her below, please let me know what you think. I was thinking maybe a pit/boxer and German Shepard mix. What do you guys think? Thanks!

You should start your own thread:)...we don't mind

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
daviesuzie - I see Shepherd/Sharpei...something about the eyes look very sharpei-ish to me.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
To the OP, I see a Sharpei mix. I'm not sure with what.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
My guess on the first post is

German Shepherd Dog, Labrador retriever, Akita, and scent hound

that dog definatly has more then 2 different breeds mixed in it's heritage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts