·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I don't know, but I sure do like that dog house. xD

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Can't see it all that well, but it's not a Dachshund :p

Depending on where you are, maybe a Perro de agua Español or Spanish waterdog? First breed that came to my mind.

All pictures I see of Irish water spaniels, they have short haired faces, while the dog in the picture looks like it has long hair on its face. But I'm in no way an expert on Irish water spaniels (or Spanish waterdogs for that matter. But they came to mind when I looked at the picture).

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
It's hard to tell without seeing its face, but honestly it looks like a chocolate mini labradoodle to me. That or a dust mop :)

·
Registered
5,406 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
after looking up pics of the breeds/mutts mentioned in this discussion, Labradoodle http://www.dogsindepth.com/mutts/images/labradoodle_v04.jpg comes closest to it, but they dont have the whip like tail as on the pup, looks so out of place it would be better off docked, so I guess its a mix of some breeds with perhaps a bit of Irish water spaniel too.

Also as in the adult pic, some Labradoodles grow up quite scruffy looking, I was hoping its some toy breed that would stay the same.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
It is probably a mix. But keep in mind, because labradoodles are mixes they don't always come out lOoking the same. I know a labradoodle with a ratty little tail like that.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Its a cockerpoo, saw some similar ones on youtube which confirms the breed.
You can't confirm any thing, because you was some videos on the internet. This dog looks like a lot of diffrent breeds, so it could be any thing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts