Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dog is a father now and everyone wants to know what kind of puppies they are...however, we found mine and we dot know what kind of dog he is. Anyone know what kind he is? I'm on my iPhone so idk how to post a picture...

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Not sure, sorry. My employer had to help me put up my avatar, so I'm the wrong person to ask about that. Normally what I do is, find a picture on the internet (obviously say the dog isn't yours) and post that and then we can guess.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
You have to upload your photos to a streaming site like photobucket (which you need an account on, accounts are free), and then copy the direct link or the img link, photobucket has like 4 link options but only those two will work on this site.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You can also go to Tinypic.com

Just select 'browse' (to browse your files save to your computer) and go into the 'My Photos' file. Select the photo you want to upload, then click the green 'upload now' button. It will ask you to type in a keyword that it displays (to prove you're human, not a computer) then the image will be uploaded to the internet. Tinypic will give you four different codes. Highlight the code called "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards", then right-click the highlighted words and select 'copy'. Then all you have to do is make a post in this thread, right-click where you type your message, and select 'paste'. Then submit the thread!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts