Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Im new here and this is my first post! My husband and I just adopted our 8 month old puppy from a shelter! His name is Rambo! They have him listed as being a Rottweiler/Shepherd mix. I think his face and body are the wrong shape to be mixed with a Shepherd. Do you think that maybe he could be a Rottweiler/ Doberman mix or maybe a Doberman/ lab mix? We love Rambo very much! We are just curious what to expect from him behaviorally based on his breeds! Thanks for any help and advice you can give us!

Sorry about the picture, I haven't figured out any other way to attach it yet!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...t=a.10150600561596145.431291.685041144&type=3

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Good job for rescuing Rambo (cool name) and welcome to the forum! He does look Rottie/Dobie mix, maybe with a twinge of hound dog looks like. Anyway, he's tall already and now even full grown, you're going to have a big dog on your hands! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for posting! He is such a great dog! He is definitely going to be a big boy! Lol Now that you mention it I can see the hound dog traits too! Thanks for the suggestions!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
My Abbylynn is a Doberman/Rottweiler mix .......

She is 17 months old and 65 pounds. I definitely see a resemblance with maybe a touch of Lab. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts