Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I know is he is a beagle mix. Some say he's mixed with basset, which I could see. And some say mastif, which I'm not so sure about.
He is 13' tall, and very friendly to dogs and people. He has a very deep bark. What do you think?

On the left.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I'd say just Beagle (nothing added, not show quality) and he REALLY needs to go on a diet!. Cute little guy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say just Beagle (nothing added, not show quality) and he REALLY needs to go on a diet!. Cute little guy.
Yeah he's a fat one :) his favorite thing in the world are eating and escaping. For shows he just does some rabbit hunting, but nothing too serious :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I would say just a badly bred beagle nothing else. And I agree with Pawz he needs to go on a diet.
He is a cutie though, I love those big ears :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I think he is a grossly overweight beagle, nothing else added. As others said, he needs to go on a strict diet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is on a diet. He actually has lost tons of weight since these pictures he weight about 30 pounds now and is looking A LOT better. Thanks for the concern though :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
my Dad used to have beagles. He's Adorable BTW. I'd say a REALLY big beagle. Or possibly mixed with A hound...dont know who assumed mastiff. ?? He dont look like a hound , he looks strickly beagle , BUT the size of him makes me wonder weather he got the fatty Genes from a hound :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts