Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this puppy about a week ago. she is such a good dog and they lady told me she was a full blooded american bulldog. To me she looks like a pit\ boxer mix. I am just wondering what you guys think. I dont care what breed she is , shes such a sweet heart and good dog. I just want to know because im pretty sure the lady lied to me. She showed me a picture of the mother who "was at friends house" and i was stupid enough to believe that. But she wasnt that much money so im not worried about it. Just want to know what breed she is . Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Welcome! That looks like a beautiful brindle American Pit Bull Terrier to me. American bulldogs generally have shorter muzzles, for one thing. Either way, she is gorgeous. (And I could totally be wrong. That's just my opinion.)

It's not uncommon for BYBs to lie to potential buyers, don't feel bad. Many people on this board have been taken in by a BYB at one time or another. Just hang out, share more pics of your pup and ask us if you need any help.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. when i got her home and actually looked at her good and watched her play i knew she wasnt an american bulldog . she has the pit bull face.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would agree not a full bread American ... our Loki is an Alapha Blue Blood X mastiff ... he has a longer snout like hers; Her ears scream bull dog ( Loki gives me that look all the time - first pic) haha .. I know that means virtually nothing! The head seems too small to be a pit ... but being female ... herm...either way shes SUPER cute! Congratulations and welcome!

·
Banned
199 Posts
She looks like a Pit Bull to me. Bulldogs are larger, and they have a shorter muzzle. It's hard to tell from the photos, but she looks smaller than an American Bulldog. I also don't really see Boxer.

Whatever she is, she's adorable! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts