Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a huge fan of bargain shopping, so I'm always on the lookout for places to get good deals.

I definitely get a lot of pet stuff from ebay, but probably my favorite site is http://www.kingwholesale.com/

Everything is at least $3-4 cheaper then from petstores or other retailers, they have weekly sale spacials and a close-outs section for even more great deals. There is a minimum $25 order requirement since its a wholesale place and a $5 handling fee for orders under $100, if over $100 then shipping is free. I just bought a ton of stuff and just out of curiously wrote down their prices vs. amazon.com. It would have cost me $75 vs. $40 that I paid at kings.

I also like www.drsfostersmith.com
They are reasonably priced, have a clearance and sale section and their healthcare items ship for free. They will also send coupons in the mail for freebies with each months order. You can also get a $5 off coupon or retailmenot.com for each purchase.

What are your favorite places to shop?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Amazon is usually pretty decent with their free shipping deal. Most other sites I've seen have cheap toys, but ridiculous shipping charges.

·
Registered
8 Posts
One of my favorites is www.fetchindog.com. There a family run business that really caters to each and every customer, plus they have a good selection of hard to find items...and they ship for free.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think bestbullysticks.com and petfooddirect.com are two of the best run sites (that said I order best bully sticks from ebay that come with free shipping). I use two other smaller online stores for certain supplements because their shipping is reasonable: whitedogbone.com for Nature's Farmacy Dogzyme products and entirelypets.com for Seapet fish oil ($4.95 shipping for orders under $85). I can usually find a well priced toy or accessory at those two to spread the shipping out more.

If I weren't so cheap/broke I'd shop more at fetchdog.com, which has really nice higher end stuff, and orvis.com which has wonderful dog beds, throws, and accessories geared toward the active sporting type breeds.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
This is bizarre and random, but I was on Coleman's web site (the company that makes tents) looking at some camping gear and they had some pretty inexpensive dog beds, especially in the clearance section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My favorite stores to shop for my two dogs seems to change depending on what I am shopping for. PupLife Dog Supplies is great for puppy supplies and dog collars. Plus they have a huge selection of beds. Sit Stay is a good spot to find dog food and they have a nice program where you can have your food shipped every month. Rover In Clover Designer Dog Tags is a great new site that features unique dog tags, not the usual boring tags you find in the big box stores. Plus they engrave and ship for free. For anything else, I usually visit Pampered Puppy and see what they have. They're kind of a search engine for cool dog products.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts