Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious about what kinds of toys your dogs just can't get enough of!!!

My dog LOVES ropes, and my boyfriend's dog goes nuts over squeaky toys! Especially the ones she can destroy.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My dogs love stuffed toys but they are dusted in a day of two and wubba kong and anything that makes noise and any rope or ball toys.... They love just about any toy they can play with.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Cuz in any variety, ropes, and boxes. I let them destroy boxes in the yard because I hate breaking them down myself.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Favorites around here vary from dog to dog. But anything that squeaks, kongs (an all around favorite), Ropes, and stuffed toys most without the stuffing so they can drag each other across the floor with them lol. And mine and my runner dogs favorite of all is the ChuckIt Ultra Ball Launcher.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bailey has a lot of throwable rubber toys, most of which squeak, that he likes and that are relatively interchangeable (Cuzes, various "Ruffians" critters, Otis and Claude toys); anything that he can fetch and play tug with is a-okay with him. I've stopped giving him anything cloth or destructible because he eats (not just destroys, but swallows) everything. I think his favorite, though, is the everlasting treat ball.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ball on a rope, frisbees and tugs. All of our dogs will chase a frisbee till they drop. They all participate in disc dogs except Fraggle because he can't catch. He sure loves chasing it and bringing it back though. lol

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Uallis likes his Cuz and Nylabones. He also enjoys his Kong but doesn't play with it until there is food in it.

Eddie's favorite is his Frisbee and a squeak toy that he has. He also likes Nylabones but he has to be watched with them because he likes to sneak them out of the house to bury them.

They both like deer antlers but I'm out of them at the moment.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My male husky goes absolutely insane over anything that squeaks ... and promptly destroys it, leaving stuffing all over the house. These have been a life saver with the stuffing situation, and he loves them just as much, if not more:

Stuffingless dog toys.

They both go nuts over tennis balls and especially this one rubber ball that he's had for about 3 years.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Anything that squeaks is usually a big hit here. Shadow has a red ball sort of thing that she loves. Holly has an obnoxious dinosaur that we have to hide from her because the squeak is sooo annoying and she'll hold it in her mouth and squeak it for hours. J.C.'s favorite toy is a rope/tennis ball cat thing. It's like a cat with a ball body and rope limbs... it's super cute.
The paps also love stuffed animals. They won't tear them up, but they chase each other around the house with them.
They also enjoy their kongs, but J.C. is the only one who will chew on it without something being inside.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Buddy couldn't care less about toys. Bailey loves stuffed toys, but usually tears them open to get the squeaker out - except a stuffed ball with ropes on each side he's had since he was a pup, and a cow. He loves those and just licks them to death! He likes pretty much everything. Spanky likes stuffed toys but doesn't play with them much!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Jake loves squeaky balls- he's learned to squeak them on command thanks to my dad LOL. They lose their squeak pretty fast, though. Although... if you say 'squeak' when he has a normal tennis ball in his mouth he still tries to squeak it. He loves balls... tug toys too, but his current absolute favorite toys are the carcass of a stuffed dog that he cuddled with and loved for like... 3-4 months, but now it's missing its head, a leg, its tail, and all its stuffing. The poor thing. His other favorite is his gator carcass... which had a rubber ball and stuffing in it, but is now... well...

Dead... He likes frisbees too... wow he's easy to please :D Does Buck's tail count as a toy?

Buck doesn't really play with toys though, except to play tug of war with Jake.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Without any question ,this dude below made by Plush Puppies . 2.5 months worth of abuse by SHARP puppy teeth and it has remained in decent condition.

He likes his red Kong Wubba too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Any stuffed animal that Squeaks....too bad they only last about 6.2 seconds. Wicket likes to steal the cats toys and constantly gets in trouble about that one.

·
Registered
269 Posts
In general, Mojo loves stuffed animals and toys that make a crinkly sound when he plays with them. Although his current very favorite toy is actually a toy mouse that we bought for the cats (who didn't care for it at all). It's the kind with a tail on a string that you pull and when you put it down the mouse moves forward. Mojo loves to hold the body of the mouse in his paws and then pull on the tail. He's been carrying it around since he discovered it under the ottoman a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh...and i forgot to mention the LASER...omg....they just hear it click and the ears come up, the eyes dialate...muscles stiffen...and its playtime!!!:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts