Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Both of mine are sleeping in the living room. They are nearly always sleeping somewhere. We had two parties at our house this weekend, though, and we NEVER have people over, so perhaps they are extra tired from all the company.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Lucy is sleeping on my lap right now LOL She had a big day today! We went out to the dog park AND out to the farm after that LOL! So she's pooped!

Your english seems pretty good to me :)

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Poca just saw DH go upstairs to bed so she got up so that she could lay down half way between us and keep an eye on both of us. She's pooped after a day of play, napping, and a pedicure and is waiting for me to go upstairs so that she doesn't have to watch two rooms. Another control freak.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Not sure but I would imagine Hope has watched the door I left through for a while.

Checked out the kitchen for anything she might be able to snag off the counter top. Checked the tables for same..

Ate a bit of kibble and drank some water, maybe out of the toilet.

Laid on the leather sofa for a while, then got down.

Chewed on her ball for a while.

And is likely laying in the kitchen sleeping where she can see the door waiting for me to come home from work..

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Going Nuts because someone just pulled into the driveway that he knows.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Cherokee is sleeping on his lounge chair out on the deck like he does every day that it's not raining :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts