Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of mine are sleeping in their crates because it is 9:48 PM here. Charlie is sleeping awkwardly on her back which Pickle normally does. Brainard had a growth spurt the like three days after I got him (from shelter) and he already needs a new bed. Maybe I will save his littler one in case one of my mini daschunds tear up their's. Also What are your dog's temperary goals? For example Pickle's is getting used to all these new dogs,
Frodo:Food aggression training
Charlie:She is perfect
Samantha: Potty training
Brainard: Leash and aggression twords other dogs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mine are sleeping, too. Roy is in bed with my hubby, and Casey is sleeping on the couch next to me. So cute! We used to put Casey in the crate to sleep, but now he is able to sleep out of it (but in our room- no access to the whole house). Goals: nothing for Roy, except continue to give him enjoyment (he has cancer and not sure how much longer we'll have him-although he's doing good). Casey- continue with obedience training, to focus on jumping on people and getting excited when seeing other dogs on walks.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Eevee's curled very tightly on one corner of her bed, and Shippo's under MY bed lol.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Elvis is sleeping in front of the fire place, even though it's not bed time yet. I think the new puppy wore him out today. Nala on the other hand is sitting next to me quietly chewing on her favorite toy.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Buck just came inside from laying in the yard watching the neighbourhood children play and just got a drink of water, and Jake is making the rounds for petting with the family members.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Trent just went back into his crate for the night, after a walk. He was chewing away at his Nylabone last time I checked.

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
she's playing with the cat. she lays down and wags her tail and the cat pounces. as soon as kitty pounces she spins around really fast and play bowsand then they do this weird little hopping dance in circles and then she lays down and it starts all over again.

as for goals...we just got back from tracking my sister through the park in pitch black night. trying to get her to work in different enviroments.

oh..and don't be mean to other dogs. once that one gets cleared I will have the perfect dog...someday.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sleeping in his crate, on his back, with all 4 legs in the air, which is how he always sleeps. :) We have tried to get him to sleep out of his crate, but he must seriously like sleeping in there, because he retreats there every night.

Goals? He is in his "I'm a teenager" phase right now and has seemed to lost some recall as of late. He used to have nearly perfect recall, not now! So really, just getting through the teenage phase will be a goal!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Tiberius is asleep on the landing at the foot of the stairs. He is on the landing, with his head on the stair below him, giving his mommy a neck ache.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Bayley's sleeping on her bed, all nice and cozy, tired puppy she had her classes tonight, so that always knocks her out

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Honey is asleep in her bed... Spunky is listening to my dad play the guitar.

In terms of goals... for Spunky I'm practicing stays with treats on her paws. She's also perfecting left and right paw targeting. For Honey, I am working on recalling her from her "go find" game, as I've realised that seems to be her biggest distraction... and pushing a ball towards me from across the room.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts