Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas of what kind of dog i am? i was found in a parking lot a few weeks ago and taken into a foster home. sadly, i can't stay much longer and my foster mom is trying to find me a family that will make me part of it. she doesn't know what kind of dog i am and i don't remember much about my parents.
i have black spots on my tounge - which we thought was limited to chow but have discovered common in 30 breeds! i love to chew things up. i have alot of energy. i am very friendly with people but am not so sure i like small animals. i'm not allowed around the cat because i chase her and once i went after the neighbors small dog. my foster mom didn't know whether i was just playing or not? she is more on the side of i wasn't playing. i need constant attention. i jump up and want to sit on laps - even though i weigh nearly 90 lbs. i guess i haven't had much training. but this is how i am right now.
mom thinks i'm possibly mixed with retriever, lab, pyrennes, and maybe some breed that has one ear that stays up while the other one falls normally. but what breed is that?
we appreciate your suggestions. and if anyone out there wants to love me for life, then send mom an email and we can talk about it over a bone. um, i mean phone!

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks like a golden retriever mix to me. Not sure where those ears came from though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for suggestions. i think i am a shepherd retriever. i imagine i am a mix of several breeds - but mostly retriever and shepherd. one thing i know for sure is that i am a very handsome pup. thanks again for the input!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts