Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...my neighbor rescued this adorable little girl off the side of the highway out here and decided since I'm such a dog lover...that I should be the one to keep and feed the sweetie pie..and me being that dog lover said that it was perfectly fine.

I'd love to know what kind of dog I might be dealing with, all my babies ( i have 3 other dogs) are mutts of some sort so I'm no stranger to them but can't put my finger on this one. Border Collie perhaps??? well , I'm asking your opinion. What do you think Leila might be?

She's almost all black with the exception of some white peppered on all of her feet and white that is peppered with a little bit of gray halfway around her neck and on one side of her nose she has a small white tip on the end of her tail as well. Her head is pretty broad but her snout isn't overly short or long. Her ears perk up but fold over just at the tip and her tail curls up over her back but not tightly like an akita would.Her paws are not very big and she appears to be bow-legged when you catch a glance from behind her.SHE IS VERY SMART!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks sort of like an Australian Shepherd pup to me. Which I think Aussies and BCs are sort of related, right?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Looks like a border collie mix to me, maybe with some healer/cattle dog?

Whatever she might be she's a CUTIE. Post photos as she gets older and it might be easier to tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts