Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oh, well now with the new pictures I see a little Basenji? Or if not probably some type of sight hound such as the pharoh hound....quite possibly. Smooth coated collie is definitely a possibility.

Does he like to bark? Howl? Does he enjoy chasing small animals?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He barks when he's around other dogs, and howls when he hears fire trucks. But doesn't bark when I play outside with him. I've never seen him chase a small animal, but he does love to be around other dogs. He'll half fetch, only comes back 50% of the time. Always loves to play in the grass, get belly rubs, and play tug of war.

·
Registered
494 Posts
He barks when he's around other dogs, and howls when he hears fire trucks. But doesn't bark when I play outside with him. I've never seen him chase a small animal, but he does love to be around other dogs. He'll half fetch, only comes back 50% of the time. Always loves to play in the grass, get belly rubs, and play tug of war.
Ok, then scratch basenji. Maybe pharoh hound too because of the coloring. Well in my opinion I would narrow it down to: German Shepherd, Beagle, and Smooth Coated Collie:D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Beagle/Corgi? I just love his Ears! He's very cute!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts