Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who like cleaning up doggy puke at six in the morning? Apparenty Marley thinks I do. Im always careful to make sure our bathroom door is shut so the dogs cant get to the garbage. Well apparently last night I left it open and Marley ate some tissue from the garbage and sicked it up all over my carpet. I then proceeded to let him outside to pee while I cleaned up and then he wouldnt come back in. I ACTUALLY had to go outside to bring him back in! So I go back to bed for a few minutes and then get up to check on him in the living room and he has puked on the stairs now. I guess I should have let him stay outside for a bit longer.
At least he did throw them up.
Our day got off to a wonderful start
How about everyone else? How are your days going?

·
Registered
172 Posts
ewe...

sorry to hear about the trash :(

i woke up at 5am, went back to sleep till 6. got up, brushed toofs and made coffee.
took biz out for a quick jog then fed him.
weather permitting, gonna take him to shelter island today

·
Registered
643 Posts
One of my doxies got into something and has the runs, so I was up about 4 times last night to get her outside. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ewe...

sorry to hear about the trash :(

i woke up at 5am, went back to sleep till 6. got up, brushed toofs and made coffee.
took biz out for a quick jog then fed him.
weather permitting, gonna take him to shelter island today
sounds like a busy but productive morning :D

Well my day started off bad too. Got up and went to let the pup out and saw he had pooped 3 times in his kennel, took him out and he pooped again! A poopin machine today!
Nothing llike waking up to a mess eh?

One of my doxies got into something and has the runs, so I was up about 4 times last night to get her outside. I feel your pain.
Thats too bad :( I hope she feels better soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts