Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whose going to be watching tonight? I know I will, been looking at the results and who is going to be there. It was a surprise BOB win in bulldogs today, with the number one bulldog and the bulldog that won the breed last year, getting dumped, and some of the other top bulldogs not doing well. A bulldog from Mexico got an AOM.

This is the Bulldog that won and will be seen tonight. GCH. Ultimate Caleb

http://www.infodog.com/my/dogpic.htm?akc=NP 23604302

I will be posting pics of the group winners, if you want to post pics of the breed winner of your favorite breed you can.

-Also my friends Dalmatian got BOS today.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Siberian's don't go until tomorrow :( Looking forward to it! I know a few of the breeders and dogs entered I'm really excited!
I'll be watching tonight!! :D

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
The girl with the BOB Ibizan Hound is an acquaintance of mine. Known her since my early teen years. She's done really well for herself.

Capi went BOB in GSDs. Shock of shocks xD

That is a NICE looking Bulldog! Love the leg under him!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes that bulldog is nice, and so is his owner, he bought a ramp from my dad. He's a top 25 bulldog, that beat quite a few top ten bulldogs. And Caleb is owner-handled. The dog who I thought might win (other than Brix the number one) his breeder/owner was stewarding so he wasn't entered.

Yeah I wasn't surprised that Capi won lol, he also won the herding group at the Indiana shows yesterday I think it was.

I think I've seen that girl before that won with the Ibizan hound, light blonde hair and works with/for Margery Good or at one point did? That Beezer looks familiar, and I know she has ones that are mainly red.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then at 9pm EST on CNBC for those that don't know, or haven't been seeing the commercials on USA.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Whose going to be watching tonight? I know I will, been looking at the results and who is going to be there. It was a surprise BOB win in bulldogs today, with the number one bulldog and the bulldog that won the breed last year, getting dumped, and some of the other top bulldogs not doing well. A bulldog from Mexico got an AOM.

This is the Bulldog that won and will be seen tonight.

http://www.infodog.com/my/dogpic.htm?akc=NP 23604302

I will be posting pics of the group winners, if you want to post pics of the breed winner of your favorite breed you can.

-Also my friends Dalmatian got BOS today.
Well that goes without saying... Bring on the Rottie. :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today: Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting, Herding
Tommorow: Sporting, Working, Terrier

I have three friends, who could potentially have a dog in groups tomorrow, one friend who shows his own so he could be in groups himself. Two working, and one Sporting.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
The girl with the BOB Ibizan Hound is an acquaintance of mine. Known her since my early teen years. She's done really well for herself.
Is it Sar?! Klemmie or another dog?

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We will see, 5 out of the 6 new to AKC breeds tonight.

American English Coonhound winner: GCH. Alexanders Color Me Bad Ginn

Norwegian Lundehund winner: GCH. C'Chaschunka Lonewolf

Xoloitzucuintli winner: GCH. Bayshore's Georgio Armani

Entlebucher Mt. Dog: GCH. Jumanji v. Brunswick RN

Finnish Lapphund: GCH. Sugarok Born In The Usa

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh there is live streaming of the breed judging, I didn't know that.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh there is live streaming of the breed judging, I didn't know that.
o.o!!!!! WKC.org has had breed judging streaming all day :p they'll have it again tomorrow. I've been on the chat most of the day listening to everyone complain.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I knew they had streaming, just didn't know it was live. Gonna watch weims tommorow.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hound Group Winners:

1. Wirehaired Dachshund: GCH. Raydachs Playing With Fire v. Gleishorbach SW

2. PBGV: GCH. Jodell Boogie Back to Texas

3. Whippet: GCH. Starline's Chanel

4. Norwegian Elkhound: GCH. Vin-Melca's The Norseman

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also liked the PBGV but really liked the wirehaired dachshund

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well...

I say you have an unfair advantage over me because you've been in conformation longer! :p
Lol but I don't know dachshunds well, only showed one and it was a smooth mini.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts