Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put it off long enough, he's fully grown. Rocky goes in tomorrow for the big snip snip.

With Delphi more than likely coming to stay with us, I really didn't want to deal with him constantly digging his nose under her tail (or worse), so I made the call.

Hopefully some of his testosterone starts winding down pretty quick....

Send your well wishes Rocky's way!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Delphi is honored to have been part of a catalyst for this monumental ocassion :D

·
Registered
637 Posts
But Delphi's always wanted to make love to an Elkhound

·
Registered
637 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
But Delphi's always wanted to make love to an Elkhound
I'd probably get some SABLES! LOL!!!! :D :D :D :D xD

I'm sure he'll be fine TJ ^_^

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Is there any sable but the spazzy kind? xD!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Hawkeye will not extend the same amount of curtisy to Delphi if she comes over here LOL.

Such an Elkhound gentleman, he'll give up anything for a pretty lady, hehe.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hawkeye will not extend the same amount of curtisy to Delphi if she comes over here LOL.

Such an Elkhound gentleman, he'll give up anything for a pretty lady, hehe.
It was something I should have gotten done a few months ago anyway. I just kept finding excuses not to, when I should have been finding reasons TO. He won't ever be bred, and is nearly two years old now.

Rocky HATES me right now :(

I had to put a cone on him, and he can't even move around the house. The cone combined with the lingering anesthetic is just too much for him to move.

Poor pup :(

Oh, and a related question, does the extra skin left over recede?

·
Registered
643 Posts
I rescued and neutered my Max at around age 5, and he had a flap for a while, but the skin did shrink quite a bit from what it was. I would think since Rocky is only 2, there won't be as much "left over". LOL. I was terrrified that I was going to be looking at Max's deflated man bits for the rest of his life. I was so happy when it started to shrink up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts