Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robert's owner is preggo (unplanned) and he's just too much dog for her to handle (untrained). Infact, the other day when my brother took Bob over to see her, he jumped up (see?) and knocked her over. Of course all are issues that could be solved but no, she'd rather get rid of him

He is a huge lap dog. While sitting in a chair the other day he jumped up into my lap. I sat down on the floor to pet him earlier and he laid his head in my lap. He's always seeking attention, and does not kennel to save his life. Infact, if you think your going to kennel him you had better have his leash in one hand, and him in the other two hands to shove him in (yes, I have grown a third hand). Even taking him up the stairs is a challenge as he thinks he is going to be kenneled. :rolleyes:

So right now I'm making up a list of what he needs (my brother's pay check is going to be tiiiiiiiny). So far it's dewormer, a shot of Ivomec would be best as he has fleas, ticks, and possibly worms. Flea and tick preventative, a HIGHER quality food, a collar, leash, treats, a flirt pole, and a TON of training. I'm trying to talk my brother into training class, but I've already talked him into neutering Robert before he knocks up another dog. "As soon as he lifts his legs to pee I'll chop them off, I promise!"

My brother also plans to move out next week, not that I'll complain, but how he's going to fend for himself, the dog, pay his car insurance, AND cell phone bill is beyond me. If all goes as planned Robert and Jeremiah will move in with a friend of Jeremiah's, not that I expect all will go as planned. Whatever...

Well, Jeremiah isn't home right now to take care of his dog (huh, interesting, a new dog for me down the road?) so Robert and I are hanging out infront of the fan before doing some training, hopefully I'll get pictures then. Maybe I should take one of him hogging the WHOLE fan to himself? Butthead.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I don't remember which doggy Robert is, but congrats. Hope to see pics to refresh my memory. ;) :p :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts