Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
It does.Very much actually.We are having a show weekend.Three shows.Two National all breed show and one specialized dachshund breed show.Busy weekend!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I don't know that we really have many plans this weekend. I think we may hit one of the pet shops, need to pick up cat litter and I like to take Lad to just wander (we could certainly use some dog toys...cause the pups aren't spoiled yet). We may take Lenore as well, just for fun. I want to hit up the bookstore, it is dog friendly so Lad can come along, Lenore as well if hubby is up to handling her. We were talking about seeing a movie with the kids, no dogs for that one though. Other than that we will probably just hang around the house and get some yard work done. Hubby has derby on Sunday (we always have something derby) but no derby for the kiddo, travel team is at Nationals and he is still too young (I've been hearing about it non-stop for the last month "mom am I old enough for travel team YET!?!?!?!?!").

·
Registered
17,910 Posts
Kylie has an agility lesson tomorrow morning. We'll probably take Molly with us and swing by the lake on the way home. Otherwise my big plans are to try and get some decent shots of Molly doing weaves and get the dogs out to a hiking spot one evening (after it's cooled down, because that one has sort of odd water access, unlike our usual places where there's more).

None of the rest of the stuff involves them - mostly boring stuff like cleaning the house, prepping for vacation, the husband and sons getting hair cuts.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Today we did a private agility lesson then he went swimming. I am dog sitting 2 more papillons so my house is a bit overdogged. Gonna probably take Hank in the mornings to work some agility stuff at the park before it's hot. My paps will just hang with the other paps for the most part. It's too hot for Mia to do too much. Then will probably let Hank swim and then will just be doing housework. And resting up for next weekend, which is Hank's first USDAA agility trial!!! O___O

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Doggies are going to a horse show with me, then hiking hiking and more hiking

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
It's my girlfriends birthday this weekend, so Bennie will probably be forced to take a back seat ;) Although we're going to head over to the dog park around 10 pm tonight to see if one of the runs opens up for us!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Going to basically continue getting ready for puppies.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm going to a coondog festival tomorrow! I just heard of it like three days ago, there's a 5k (lol way too out of shape for that), food, and I guess coonhounds showing off their stuff. It's been going on for over 50 years, apparently.

Laika will be coming, of course. I can't not let her experience her brethren.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts