Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He's a Chihuahua/Yorkie mix that we got at our local humane society. He's three years old and I doubt he even weighs 5 pounds. He's seems to be pretty calm in general. I was sort of looking for a medium sized dog but this little guy and my daughter fell in love right in front of me. And he's pretty irresistible.

We pick him up Tuesday and we're pretty excited!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bless you for adopting! There are so many wonderful dogs in shelters, just looking for that special home....I have adopted a miniature schnauzer, and she is the love of my life.....

Good luck with you little Moses..........by the way, I love his name!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Congratulations! Moses is adorable! Thank you for rescuing! My last few dogs are also rescues. They are great!

I also echo more pictures please! :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Congratulations! He's adorable!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
My mother had a cat named Moses (significantly bigger than your dog, lol). He wandered far to the promised land, just like yours.

Thank you for adopting. He looks like a good dog.

Stick around, read some stickies and don't be afraid to ask questions. Also, don't be surprised if Moses is a bit different at your house. Dogs are generally stressed in the shelter, so their real personalities can take a while to show once they get home. I've had Kabota almost 6 months. The first two weeks, he stayed on the couch, and I think I'm just now seeing the true Kabota. He's still a very mellow dog, but he can be playful now, too.

Good luck!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Pardon the newb, but what is a scruffer?

I believe they mean a tiny or small dog of a mix .... I have a "Scruffie" mix, Eddee ........ He is only 11.6 pounds

My Scruffer ....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts