Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The newest pics of Lucy that her new Mom ... my Niece ... sent me a bit ago .... she loves her new little girl :) ....

Waaaaay better pics than I can make! lol! My Niece says Lucy is a cat! :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
She looks so much happier and healthier than when you first brought her home! I'm glad she found a loving forever home where you can still see her. And by the way, it is so cute how she likes to balance on the backs of chairs!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She looks so much happier and healthier than when you first brought her home! I'm glad she found a loving forever home where you can still see her. And by the way, it is so cute how she likes to balance on the backs of chairs!
Thanks ... I worked pretty hard on getting her healthy again! Lol! Even though I had to stab her with needles for the sub Q fluids. :)

Lucy has two other children in the house besides my one Niece (my other Niece and Nephew) and she goes to their beds in the morning and wakes them up for school. Lol! Dad says Lucy was barking today when they came home from school. I guess she was showing her " watch dog " self today.

I saw her on Saturday and she gave me kisses. She has only been there for four days now ... but doing good! :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How lucky! you can see her whenever :D
Yep .... just right up the road. It makes it nice. Lucy and I will always be buddies! :)

I just wish she wasn't so DA. But she is .... She wanted to beat up a GSD over the weekend! :/

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Congrats on the new home!

She looks so spirited!
I will say thank you for Lucy! She seems so much happier now. It makes my heart feel good ... and hers too I am sure! :)

Lucy does not have to compete with my two other dogs for territory. This is good for her. She does not have to live stressed out. I am happy for this too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts