Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:eek:...was out w/ the dogs last night b/4 work (really muggy/hot here now so daytime play is kept minimal) and we had these "spookies" hangin' 'round....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ooops, just Titch (looks like his tongue is grotesquely swollen and beet red :D:rolleyes:)...

and Tir and Saoirse.....

i'm gonna try to get some better ones tonite (i didn't have the camera set for night shots or action)

·
Registered
110 Posts
That is really funny, my dogs eyes do the same archie's glow green and spaz's glow red. I call them my christmas lights!!! Great pics

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
then Tir at work doing her "Yoda" impersonation...."Yoda, you seek Yoda, hmmm?"

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
winnie, she just thinks she's a Jedi Master....no mind control on this end....(yeah, right, that's just why i spends hrs at the club playing ball and catering to their whims:D:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
winnie, she just thinks she's a Jedi Master....no mind control on this end....(yeah, right, that's just why i spends hrs at the club playing ball and catering to their whims:D:rolleyes:)
A real master is good enough to control you without you ever knowing it - Ha! You could be doing a lot of things vs. going to the club. Just sayin....;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts