Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(anyone like the movie "Annie"...one of my fav family movies)....

so, we pick her up from the airport around 6:30ish here.....took her and the crew to the dog club so she could stretch her legs after 7 hrs on a plane/at the airport.....she seems to be settling well, but very confused, no doubt...

so, on to pics....

she'll be here for a little while, till i get her back up to par...needs a few groceries, a bit of coat care, and just some general TLC....

i'm guessing that she is Border/Aussie....her head, movements, and some of her body structure seems more Aussie than Border....not sure on her age, but as near as we can establish around 4 yrs is what we figure.....

she's a good girl, tho...very sweet....and mellow....

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have seen the movie Annie several times but your dog doesn't look like the dog there. I am trying to think of the dog's name but it escapes me.

That is a pretty dog.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen the movie Annie several times but your dog doesn't look like the dog there. I am trying to think of the dog's name but it escapes me.

That is a pretty dog.

oh, no, i'm not talking about the dog in there (Sandy), i was talking the song "We Got Annie" from the movie....i know she looks nothing like Sandy....

Annie is one of the 2 from my sister in CA and we managed to get her out quite quickly....now to just get Jack outta there....

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Annie is beautiful! Love her face in the first picture. Actually everything in the first picture. She's precious.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
She looks very sweet. And I'm glad you added the part about where she came from...I was a bit lost for a moment (but I stay that way most of the time so I'm comfortable there!).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts