Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one here once said you can't have just one collie...So true, we just picked up a sable bitch smooth collie, 5 months old. My daughter now has a busy summer ahead of her training her for the show ring. I will post a picture once I get some tomorrow. She has only been here for 4 1/2 hours now!!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Congratulations to you, and Good Luck with her. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
She's from Jett's breeder in New Hampshire. She is very Special!!
Those of you who are interested in her breeding can go to COL and look in the buzz archives. She was born on Jan 1st.

I will get pictures of her soon, I was just so excited to get her last night I had to say something!!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Absolutely adorable!

I have to say, the sables were my LEAST favorite color in smooths for a long time, but between TxCollies' Tess and Chase and your girl, I'm kind of changing my mind. :p

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
She's beautiful. Congratulations!

Good luck to your daughter and your new pup (Wht's her name?) in the show ring. What fun!

Slightly OT, but I just checked Special Collies website. I laughed at their FAQ page, especially the question about "do collies need a lot of exercise?" Their answer was "the collies will tell you no". lol So true.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Some one here once said you can't have just one collie...So true, we just picked up a sable bitch smooth collie, 5 months old. My daughter now has a busy summer ahead of her training her for the show ring. I will post a picture once I get some tomorrow. She has only been here for 4 1/2 hours now!!
Ah yes, you can't have just one collie. :p

Congrats. Laura has some nice stuff, and is a very nice person to deal with.

Your little girl is lovely.

And yes, Cait, I think I have you re-hooked on collies with my sable merle and my sable boy.

Sad to say, I still haven't gotten a sable rough, what I've really been wanting. LOL Been in the breed for close to 10 years and no sable rough. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts