Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and sooooo, i have to post some new shots of my (now) 3 kids....well, actually, it's 1 shot of the 3, one of Titch and Saoirse and a few of my goofball Titch....

1st, the group (this still doesn't feel right:()...

Saoirse and Titch "grazing".....i think i need to quite calling Titch "Moo", it's gone to his head (he's actually the only one grazing)...

and Titch is on the next post....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looks like he's saying prayers here....

and i think he thinks he's part cat, as well....

doesn't really quite fit there...:D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oooooh, I love Border Collies! We have one and 2 BC mixes. I love their look and their intensity. Yours are lovely. Are they all quite young? The nice thing about BCs is they don't show their age.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tir (red harness) is 5, Saoirse is 3 and Titch is (almost) 18 mo....the other one we have is Kody (my husbands boy) and he's 4 and the other one you see in my sig (Lacey) was 10.....

i love the BC's, too (duh!!!)....their personalities are just so different from any breed i have ever had....pretty soon (after Tir's neck is healed up good/completely) i'll get some good videos of them at the park and maybe some good agility pics....

thanx, guys

Fraggle, have you posted pics of yours? i don't come in this section very often so i may have missed them posted....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey, got a couple videos from today just letting the dogs chase each other around the dog club yard (this is a game they play all the time).....Tir able to do this, just can't play ball yet....and i have to get better at the recording...

1st video...

and after almost 2 hrs of being out there...

and a video of "Moo" saying he's hungry....

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
You have the most beautiful dogs!!

Can I just ask, how do you keep them so white?? Right now it looks like my dogs are black and beige not black and white! :D

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have the most beautiful dogs!!

Can I just ask, how do you keep them so white?? Right now it looks like my dogs are black and beige not black and white! :D
white?...i thought i was having the devil of a time getting them white:D:rolleyes:...if you look in the sig pic at their legging, that is how they generally look (sometimes all over)....i think my new camera may be better than i thought...it makes the white whiter (kinda like Clorox)....:D

usually when we're at the club, i have a tub of water that they like to lay in...that sorta helps....but, during the wet, muddy season (now) they don't get a bath till, like, June....otherwise i'd be bathing everyday...

oh, and thank you for the compliment on them in the 1st line....

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Very cool! I am so glad you got a new camera so we will all be able to see a lot more of your dogs. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts