Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided on this little guy from my breeders two puppies... I have the kind of life where I will adapt to anything a dog can throw at me so I chose this one and cannot wait to see what kind of dog he grows up to be!

His momma had a tri and a black and white, I chose this little black and white guy! His name is Benji! As I get more pictures I'll update all of you!

I'm so excited!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
He is absolutely adorable! I can hardly wait to see him grow! :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm so excited my baby is growing he's 1lb today that sounds sooooo tiny! The breeder says he's going to be on the smaller size which is perfect with me! I can't beleive 6 weeks has passed already he's very playful and I cannot wait to hear more about how he's growing up! Pictures coming soon!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Absolutely adorable!!! :) So tiny!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awww shucks he is just the cutest and reminds me of the days when i helped out friends show thier little bl/white Pap who did well in shows in NZ. Miss the lil breeds at times and the Paps size is not to be reckoned with, so loyal and adorable, Good Luck with your precious bundle of joy.

·
Registered
471 Posts
He is just too cute for words! I miss Cali's little poofball stage, so definitely enjoy it before he goes into the uglies stage.. although personally, I don't think a Papillon can ever be ugly. And I've said this before, but congrats on such a cutie! When are you bringing him home?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't wait to get him and enjoy all his stages!!! And you're right I don't think a pap can ever not be cute!!!! There is just something about them! I'm so happy I'm finally getting my dream dog! I get him in June =)

·
Registered
471 Posts
There definitely is. :) Expect to get a lot of strangers running up asking to pet him, even though Cali is about 14 months old, I had a lady come up to us last night in the store and say "I just have to pet those ears! She's so cute!". I'd just try not to give into the cuteness once you get him, because Cali certainly got away with quite a bit for awhile haha. :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts