Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good review on this new dog poop scooper I stumbled upon. I absolutely love it because I don’t have to actually touch any of my dog’s poop. I tried other methods of cleaning up after my dog. Like those expensive rakes and pail sets for my yard and just a Walmart bag for walks. I own 2 energetic big dogs and clean up during our hikes was always a hassle because they never gave me time to prepare my bag to scoop and kept wanting to explore rocks! I always found most doggy bags small and I settled for a messy clean up with just a plastic bag until I found the WastePup. It works because it’s actually effective and scoops up everything quick. The back extends and hold a lot plus, it’s sanitary no more messy poo clean for me! It can clip onto my leash easily and I don’t have to worry about losing it or even holding it. Anyone have any pooper scooper troubles?? I would recommend the WastePup i checked and it works for all dog sizes!

·
Banned
625 Posts
I always have 2 waste scoops with me. Permanently attached to my arms. Always convenient.

I simply pull a waste bag off the roll in the dispenser attached to the leash, place my hand inside the bag, collect the waste, invert the bag back over my hand, tie it closed, dispose.

I never touch the waste with my skin. The dog is on the leash. He waits while I collect. I prep the bag while he is making the treasure.

·
Banned
625 Posts
Do you have kids? Its no worse than diaper changes.

I didn't say I "enjoyed" the task. I don't believe in unnecessary dodads.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I do have kids and changing a diaper is quite different than picking up poop off the ground. A lot of people don’t mind just a doggy bag to clean up and some like to use something to make life easier. My WastePup is convenient for me and its an easy and fun to teach my kids to pick up after the dogs because they don’t like touching the poop either.

·
Banned
625 Posts
Mind over Matter.

If I don't Mind, then it doesn't Matter.

You do what you are comfortable. Its great to see people policing after their pets. Really good for you to teach kids about respectful pet care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts