Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think that forums can be a good way to communicate and get advice and so on. but i wont lie this was one of the most thorough sign ups for a forum ive ever seen. its a dog forum...and while yes this is a proffession for some. for those of us that just have a question they want to ask real quick. forcing us to wait 90 minutes after a rather strange security sign up seems a bit much. im in the military and theres less strict protocol on a majority of stuff we do then what i went through to sign up just to find out i couldnt even post my question right away.

sorry if that sounds like complaining because it kinda is. but its also advice on maybe toning down some of your requirements...

anyways im currently stationed in japan and have a 3 year husky named link.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Toning down the requirements results in spambot take-overs, which makes no one happy.

·
Registered
11,435 Posts
If your question to the internet cannot wait an hour or two, it is likely a question better asked to an emergency vet or similar.

Without the log in requirements, the forum had quickly become spam central and worse than useless.

Minor price to pay for functionality and really, consider what actually gets done in 90 minutes (for non emergency issues) in the gov't either?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah I understand what your saying :) 90 minutes to get on a site but I understand while they do it also. I have seven huskies :):) Three year old husky sounds like lots of fun :):)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts